General Area in Denver>Question Details

grangbar78, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

Which suburbs of Denver can you find a 3 bedroom 2 bath home for under $300,000 that is in a good neighborhood.

Asked by grangbar78, Denver, CO Fri Jun 20, 2014

Answers

3
There are too many to list! Consider adding some additional criteria to narrow down your search. A few typical favorites: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Centennial, Parker and SE Aurora.

Best of luck!

Claire Spahr
Keller Williams Advantage Realty
http://www.bluebirddenver.com
Which suburb? How big of a home? How many garage spaces? For example, houses like mine (same or very similar floor plan - 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2900 sf, 3 car garage) in Green Valley have recently sold for as little as 297k and as much as 320k. Time on market is as little as 10 hours (the 320k) and as much as two weeks (the 297k) I am not on the market to sell YET, but call my agent if you are looking in Green Valley (Madlom Real Estate)

Green Valley is a good location, depending on where you work and when you work. My wife wants to move closer to downtown (where she works) very soon. (The I-70 drive mostly sucks; 225 to the tech center good to fair most days.)
1. Southeast Aurora in the Cherry Creek school district (south of Hampden) is a good option.
2. Highlands Ranch has quite a few properties currently with your criteria.
3. Littleton (more the unincorporated Jefferson county areas) has some newer and older stock with this criteria.
4. Scattered throughout Lakewood, there are some older properties that meet this criteria.

In some ways it depends then, whether you are after an older (1950s, 1960s) home or newer (1990s+).

If you would like to see what is currently on the market in any of these areas for $300,000 or less, please let me know. Houses in this price range are not staying on the market long.

Darrick Kizlyk
EXIT Realty Denver Tech Center
719-360-3935
darrick@exitrealtydtc.com