General Area in Tucson>Question Details

Trulia Tucson, Other/Just Looking in Tucson, AZ

Which cities are considered to be suburbs of Tucson?

Asked by Trulia Tucson, Tucson, AZ Tue Apr 23, 2013

Answers

6
Vail, Corona de Tucson, Marana, and Catalina are closeby. I specialize in Vail and Corona de Tucson, which is where families wanting public schools can find the best rated district for their children's education.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 16, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkVIPdatPI&list=UUGHFwqx…
watch this video about Tucson Lifestyles

Tucson has many communities or surrounding towns to include Oro Valley, Marana, Oracle, Catalina, Vail, Coronado, and Sahuarita.
All communities can be accessed seamlessly by freeway or the main streets of Tucson proper. Each town has distinct breathtaking mountain views as all front different mountain ranges.

Since living in Tucson I have watched all of these towns spring to life and each one has their individual strengths and benefits. I will be able to help you find what part of "town" would work best for you. Contact me for more information.
Kris Basel, Realtor
520-358-3308
http://www.BaseLWorldRealtor.com
There are a lot of communities that surround Tucson. if you are looking for a home around Tucson, the easiest and quickest way is to have our Team work with you and canvas all communities at one time or individually. There is no charge for this and it is always up to date. The Tucson communities are:
Catalina
Corona De Tucson
Reddington Pass
Foothills
Green Valley
Casas Adobes
Oro Valley
Marana
Catalina
Mt. Lemon
Saddlebrook
San Manuel
Sun City
Tortolita
Avra Valley
Picture Rocks
Sonoita
Three Points
Star Valley
Sahuarita
South Tucson
Red Rock
Vail
Whetstone
Hi, my name is Cindy. I'm seriously considering moving to Az in the hopefully very near future. I'm handicapped and currently waiting for my social security disability. I suffer from arthritis and degenerative disc disease. And also asthma.
I am looking for a small neighborhood to move to where there is history, scenic views, safe from a lot of crime, and low cost of living. My goal is to hopefully find a mobile home that is is good shape that I would be able to buy for under $20 grand. Once I win my case and receive my settlement I plan on coming to Az for about 2 wk's to look for a home. But I have no clue where to start. Could you please give me some suggestions of where to start looking? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cindy
Flag Sat Nov 15, 2014
Suburbs include but are not limited to:
Vail
Corona De Tucson
Reddington Pass
Foothills
Casas Adobes
Oro Valley
Marana
Catalina
Saddlebrook
Sun City
Tortolita
Avra Valley
Picture Rocks
Three Points
Star Valley
Sahuarita
South Tucson
Red Rock
Whetstone
The major cities on the outskirts of Tucson include: Oro Valley, Marana, Sahuarita, and Vail. The city encompasses the core but a lot of Tucson actual lies within the county. This can be quite confusing so I would be more than happy to speak with you directly and give you a better sense of the overall picture. the NORTH section of town is part of the county and is unincorporated.

Michael Shiner
http://www.tucsonrealestateliving.com
The major incorporated suburbs of Tucson include Oro Valley and Marana northwest of the city, Sahuarita south of the city, and South Tucson in an enclave south of downtown. Communities in the vicinity of Tucson (some within or overlapping the city limits) include Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills, Flowing Wells, Tanque Verde, Tortolita, New Pascua and Vail. Towns outside the Tucson metro area include Benson to the southeast, Catalina, Red Rock and Oracle to the north, and Green Valley to the south.