General Area in Flint>Question Details

Leah_henry91…, Renter in Fort Lewis, WA

Which areas around flint are the best for an army family of 4?

Asked by Leah_henry91602, Fort Lewis, WA Thu Apr 24, 2014

We are moving to the area for a recruiting assignment and need help with areas around flint that are safe and have great schools! Thanks in advanced!

Answers

5
Davison is a wonderful area just outside of Flint that has great schools. There are a few other areas that are good as well. Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions or would like to check out any properties!

Samantha Thompson
Realtor - American Associates, Inc.
810-964-2505
sthompson@aarealtors.net
That entirely depends on just how much fire power you have in your home. But honestly , you used the term family. If you love them avoid Flint , avoid Grand Rapids , avoid Detroit , avoid Novi just avoid the whole area. Place is becoming something out of Mad Max. Follow the price of rent. Higher it is less firepower you will need on hand. That's the best I can say. And yes , I have lived all over Michigan so I am not just basing this on some news story somewhere. Move to the Upper Peninsula far better state once you cross the Mackinaw and go north.
If it has to be Flint, try the Mott Cultural area. If you are looking for surrounding areas, try Flushing, Swartz Creek, Davison, or Grand Blanc. If you choose Flint you will probably want to send your child to a private school.
Genesee Twp 48437 nice small community
Look at the Davison area. It's just outside of Flint, about 10 minutes. Safer, cleaner, smarter.