General Area in Littleton>Question Details

Erika_willia…, Home Buyer in Littleton, CO

Where to live in Littleton, CO?

Asked by Erika_williams, Littleton, CO Sat Feb 23, 2013

We are relocating from Kansas City to Denver next summer and are focusing on Littleton - or maybe another southern suburb. Our budget is about $400k. We want great schools for our 3 kids and a decent commute to the DTC. Both hubby and I went to CC and are looking for a more liberal vibe and larger lots than Highlands Ranch seems to offer our budget. Ideas?? Many thanks n

Answers

7
Erika,

Denver is a great place to live. My website LaneTeamDenver.com has a powerful search tool for buyers that can really help you find the right place. If you need help signing up feel free to call me. I know some good lenders, too.
Hi Jeff,

Grant Ranch is not zoned for Littleton Public Schools, it is zoned for Denver Public Schools,
School District:Denver 1
Elementary:Grant Ranch E-8
Junior High:Grant Ranch E-8
Senior High:John F. Kennedy
No comparison to Wilder Elementary or Heritage High School in LPS District.

Cheers

Jan
Grant Ranch is a great area and depending on where you live within it your kids may be in Denver schools or Jefferson County schools or even Douglas County schools. Grant Ranch contains all 3 counties so it really depends on which section of the neighborhood you live in.
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013
Hi Erika,
All of these other realtors have some great suggestions, here are a couple more neighborhoods for you to look at: Bow Mar, Polo Reserve, Grant Ranch, Governors Ranch, Coventry, and The Hamlet. They are in Littleton Public Schools/ Jefferson County School district, both of which are really great. Lot size varies between neighborhoods but these areas are definitely family oriented, within great school districts, and would meet your other criteria.
Let us know if you have any other questions!
http://www.HomeSmiths.com
Greetings and Welcome to beautiful Colorado, Erika!
In Littleton Public School districts, l would highly recommend the following neighborhoods, SouthPark, Southbridge, Ridgeview, Arapahoe Hills, Hillside Manor and Southglenn .
All family friendly with parks, community pools with swim team and tennis!
Easy access to C470 to I-25 or I-70, and easy commute to the Tech Center.

I moved to Colorado from Australia 27 years ago and have lived in SouthPark Littleton for the past 15 years! LOVE IT! Check out http://www.SouthParkHOA.com
My 13 year old son is doing well in the LPS system, we are most pleased with the quality of Life here!
Please call me and l would love to show you the best SW places to live and attend school in Littleton :)
Cheers Jan Baer Realtor 303-931-5853
thank you! the info on neighborhoods is very helpful. I'll be in touch when we are ready to look.
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013
Erika,
I can think of several areas that will suit your needs, just find, with great schools and a wonderful neighborhood.

Drop me a line of call me for information on my concierge program that will make owning your next home as easy as getting a Starbucks coffee!

Lou Farris, MBA, Realtor® CDPE®
TheColoradoDealMaker@live.com
Your Castle real estate, Inc.
9085 E Mineral Cir #360
Centennial CO 80112
720.255.7148 http://www.coloradodealmakers.com
I know of a perfect home in your budget in an excellent neighborhood. It is in the Littleton Public School district which is one o the best in the country and where the home sits the home elementary school is a fine arts school with great opportunity. I don't know if you need kindergarten but they have a Free full day program that is excellent.
The home is on a large lot with an open floor plan. Three bedrooms upstairs with a large master with its own private deck. Great space for entertaining and a fourth bedroom/ office on the lower level.
Great community with pool, close to shopping, dinning and easy access to highways to get anywhere in the city.
Best of all it's priced in the low $300's
Please call me if your interested in learning more about the home or area.
Good luck with your search!!
Rachelle Paplow
Cherry Creek Properties LLC
(720) 839-2659 Direct
(303) 713-9000 Office
Hi Erika,

Parker, Castle Rock or Castle Pines North might be a cuple of good areas to consider.
There are several subdivisions in each area that have some larger lots.

You can contact me at 720-530-5553 for more information.

http://www.thefoersterteam.com
Rocky Mountain Real Estate Advisors, LLC
19751 E. Mainstreet, Suite 387
Parker, CO 80138