General Area in Bakersfield>Question Details

James_lee46, Renter in Santa Cruz County, CA

Where is a safe neighborhood to rent that is not too far from Kern Hospital?

Asked by James_lee46, Santa Cruz County, CA Mon Apr 16, 2012

I'm gonna be working at the hospital for a year, and want to know where is a good place to live that is safe and is not too much of a commute from the hospital (<15 minute drive).

Answers

3
Bai’s answer
If you wish to rent, i suspect apantment rental is one of them. I leave in an apt here in park sorrento for more than 2 years. Me & my family liked it here. Its gated, with pools, rec. Room, gym & laundry rooms within the gated property. So far, nurses & most of the health providers who moved in bakersfield got their lease in this property. A walking distance to walmart & ect. Most of all its less than 5 mins. to kern med. Cernter. But if you wish to have rental homes, well those areas that the agents suggested would be better.
am sorry for my spelling. Didn't pay attn on it.
Flag Sun Apr 22, 2012
I really like the Panorama area between Mt Vernon and Fairfax. All clean neighborhoods and not too far from KMC.

Anna Hernandez
661-809-3388
I've lived in this are for about 3 years now. So far we've had minimal issues, and have generally liked it. I would wager that it is at least as safe, if not safer than the majority of the southwest neighborhoods, yet more affordable.
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012
Hello James,

There are several areas you can consider near Kern Medical Center ie; LaCosta Area, Alta Vista Area, University Area, to name a few.

You can email me if you wish @ jessiebarajasjr@gmail.com

Welcome to Bakersfield & I wish you the best in this great city.

Respectfully,

Jessie Barajas, Realtor