General Area in Miami>Question Details

Bridget, Renter in Mill Spring, NC

Where is The Best Place for Single People?

Asked by Bridget, Mill Spring, NC Fri Feb 7, 2014

Hi! I'm considering a relocation from NYC to Miami but have no clue on neighborhoods, etc. Below is kind of what I'm after. Any thoughts on where to get it? Thanks! 1. I'm a single gal living NYC. I'm used to going on and walking around and having life around me so feel I still need that in some aspect. 2. Def., close to a beach. 3. Place I can walk around and go to restaurants, shops, etc. 4. Wouldn't help if it was gay friendly 5. I'm willing to do a condo, house, townhouse, etc. Either way, I'd like an outdoor space Thank youuuuuuu!

Answers

6
No doubt the best location in Miami for single ladies is south beach. Definitely walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Second option in my opinion would be the Brickell area. High rises that would remind you of home with great nightlife and shopping.
I highly recommend Downtown or surrounding areas. Many of the buildings have large balconies, nice pool decks to enjoy the weather and views and it's very close to the beach. Another benefit of downtown is that it doesn't have the traffic of Brickell or the beach. There are a few different areas to choose from that are in or near downtown based on your criteria. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Jessica Boudreaux
jessica.boudreaux@elliman.com
Since you're moving from NYC, you're probably used to being able to walk to many places. Also, you're probably desiring an area that has a lot of action and things to do. I'd definitely recommend Miami Beach! There are several different areas in Miami Beach that would suit you, depending on your more specific needs. Please feel free to reach out to me if you'd like more help on your search! Miami Beach is actually one of the areas I specialize in.
Sabina@sabinaestates.com
Awesome. You guys rock! I would be renting, FYI ... not entirely sure if Miami is the right fit so I'd rent while I figure out if I'd want to stay long term.
Flag Fri Feb 7, 2014
South Beach Miami or Brickell would be a great fit for your wish list. Do not hesitate to contact me so I can tailor a list of properties and you can get an idea of what you can acquire. 305/281-1115
====Miami? ....Renting or planning to Purchase? ------Awesome Nightlife!
Near restaurants & shopping, full of life and walking enthusiasts, near the beach, its the beach!