General Area in Jersey City>Question Details

Allen Gradin, Real Estate Pro in Jersey City, NJ

Where do you find a realtor in Jersey City with real knowledge of home construction?

Asked by Allen Gradin, Jersey City, NJ Thu May 3, 2012

Emil Veltre’s answer
Hi Allen,

Although I consider myself a very intelligent person I am smart enough to surround myself with experts in varying fields. If I do not know something I know where to go to find out the answers.

With that said, if you want to find a one-stop shop I am not your Realtor as no one can know everything, however, if you want someone who will put you FIRST, you FOUND HIM!

Give me a call at 973.868.4034 or e-mail me at to discuss what exactly it is that you are looking for.

Emil Veltre, RPh, MS, CDPE
Call me I can help. Let Coldwell Banker Bring you Home.

Jose Martinez
Coldwell Banker Home Loans Jersey City
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
I work for Weichert Downtown JC and I have been in Real Estate since 2003. I've worked with the developers at Hoboken Brownstone for 6 years and I've also done over 30 gut renovations in Hudson county. Plus I have my own general contracting company. Give me a call anytime at 917-747-1253. Thanks Adam
You should call Diana Sutherlin 551-998-8585. She is one of the top realtors in JC and she her knowledge of new constrution is outstanding. She is an amazing realtor.
Pls give me a call @ your earliest convenience. 732-996-0649.