sandy.impues…, Other/Just Looking in Oklahoma City, OK

Where can I be able to purchase acerage or land to be able to set-up a mobile home with no restrictions out in the country in Oklahoma state.?

Asked by sandy.impuestos, Oklahoma City, OK Mon Sep 24, 2012

1-5 acres approximately under $50,000.00 Possibly have stock or farming

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3088081000--SE-12th-St-Oklaho…

Answers

6
What part of the state would you like to live. There are many areas that have lots with no restriction. Many options in the metro area. Just decide whether you want north, east, south, or west, and I can find it for you. I al very experienced in vacant land sales.
Evening Mr. Rhodes,
I have a son at the moment living with friends in Okla city, We would like to be able to set him up on a 1 acre property with a mobile home if possible. His grandfather was living in Tulsa, Okla until just recenty. He would like to be able to purchase at least an 1 acre in the following cities..Spencer, Okla., Noble, Okla., Bethany Okla., Moore or Edmond Okla. Thank you , Sandy
Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012
Did you ever find appropriate property? I have five acres listed in Bethel Acres on Waco Rd. Priced at $28000. Well, septic.
The property you were looking at online on SE 12th, MLS#492458, listed for $11,250 is actually 5 city lots (125' x 135' [0.39 acres]) in Central addition about 1/2 mile from the Oklahoma River & the proposed park in the OKC MAPS 3 project. That area is approved for mobile homes but it is not the acreage you're looking for. The area has good potential when the southern part of the Core to Shore park is completed but that is two to three years future. I don't currently have any acreage in the country that would fit your description but will be glad to help you find something if you want to contact me.
John Phillips, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
I know of several1 to 5 acre lots with a possibilty up to 10 acres that are for sale for that price range in and around the Gutherie and North East Edmond area, Choctaw, and Newalla area: Norman, Newcastle and Tuttle areas are a little harder to find but are available:

I also just ran across one in Cashion area that had a well, septic, and electric already in place

If you will contact me I will be gladly to send them to you:

Thank You
John Phillips
thank you for your ressponse to my inquiry. I hope to get back with you tomorrow morning for more decussion. Thank you, Sandy
Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012
Hi Sandy,
I just searched the Oklahoma City MLS for Vacant Land on 1 to 5 acres priced $10,000 to $50,000. This search returned a total of 576 properties. Sandy, this does not include properties For Sale by Owner.

In answer to your question, as you can see from the results of my search you have many opportunities available to you. It’s just a matter of where you want to be located and if there is acreage available meeting your criteria in the specific location.

As a suggestion to help you...please go to my website http://www.billhaydenrealty.com and up at the top in the left hand margin is a button labeled; OKC Metro MLS, click on this button and a new page will come up. Enter the Zip Code 73044 (this is for Guthrie); arrow down from Residential to Vacant Land, enter your price range, e.g. $10,000 to $50,000, click the search button. This will bring up all of the land available in this Zip Code beginning with the highest....this search returned 55 properties. Just scroll to the page number for the exact prices you are looking for and read the details for possible restrictions.

You can also use this for other Zip Codes as well, MLS numbers, and addresses. I've found Zip Codes give the best results though. You can Google zip codes, e.g. type in: Piedmont, OK Zip Codes Scroll down the page and there is a map of Piedmont with its associated Zip Code; 73078. Piedmont has only one Zip Code, but it does overlap into 73099 and several others. About.com is a great site with easy to use lists of Zips.
Please let me know if you questions, concerns, or need help and do not hesitate to ask. I may not know the answer to your questions, if not, I'll do my best to find an answer and help you any way I can.

Yours truly,
Look for Unplatted land not within "city" zoning. Try to focus on an area within 30 minutes for your work and if no location is acceptable, just work your way out.

Hope this helps,

Josh Barnett, Realtor
Web Reference: http://www.1ListingFee.com