General Area in Little Rock>Question Details

Patty, Home Buyer in hsv ar

Where are the 'best' neighborhoods in LR? What is North LR like? We are 55 and looking to relocate there.

Asked by Patty, hsv ar Thu Apr 17, 2008

Can anyone tell me about the weather? Any and all info appreciated!

Answers

8
Woodlands Edge in West Little Rock is a newer development that has received numerous national awards for sustainability and local awards for beauty. If you are looking for spacious lots with lots of trees that were not bulldozed during development, this is a great place close to everything in Little Rock. There is a great video on their website, land for sale listings with current prices, and tons of information about the neighborhood.
I have a house for sale in the heights. If interested, email me at joegas@lycos.com
Good luck to you! Little Rock is a great place to live. Joe
Hillcrest in Little Rock, Lakewood in N. Little Rock and Cabot for surrounding areas. Best of luck, let me know if I can be of more assistance to you.
Web Reference: http://mckimmey.com
Hey Patty,

This article link below will give you all of the most desirable neighborhoods in the Little Rock, North Little Rock and outside surrounding markets. Stay clear of the River Market areas since crime is up these days. Neighborhoods like the Heights, Cammack Village and Hillcrest are well established and you will find that there are plenty of people, within the same age group, to socialize with. I lived in North Little Rock for many years and your best bet is the Lakewood area. Lakewood is central to dining, shopping, grocery stores, banking, etc.
In North Little Rock good neighborhoods I think you would like are Lakewood, Indian Hills and Park Hill. All are very good areas with nice homes at good values.
Web Reference: http://www.eraateam.com
Hey Patty,

I believe you have been given a great answer already, but I had to get my .02 cents in. Did you find what you were looking for? If not, I would definitely be interested in talking with you and maybe I can help you settle into an area in Little Rock. What type house are you looking for? What square footage? What price range? There are several areas in Little Rock that may interest you, but we need a little more info as to what you are looking for to give us an idea of where may best suit you?
Hi Patty,
I have a client in Little Rock that is trying to move to HSV, AR. They need to sell their home there in order to buy here in HSV. Contact me and maybe we can work something out for both you and my client. Thank You.
Hi Patty,
Of course, "best" is relative, but West Little Rock is booming. All the neighborhoods of Chenal are newer and desirable. If you prefer older/historic homes, the Heights & Hillcrest are for you. They are bordering neighborhoods closer to downtown and have a "small town" feel. Leawood is in between both in age and in geography. North Little Rock is similar and the home prices are generally a bit lower there. Maumelle is also a consideration. It is a small town between Little Rock and N. Little Rock. It is entirely self-contained but also very convenient to WLR.
The weather is a bit crazy this time of year. Generally speaking, it is quite warm and humid during the summer and fairly mild winters with very little to no snow.
Please let me know if I can help you in any other way. I'd love to show you my home town!