General Area in Richmond>Question Details

Jovan Hackley, Real Estate Pro in 94105

Where are the best areas to live for professionals who commute to DC routinely, but need live in Richmond?

Asked by Jovan Hackley, 94105 Wed Sep 12, 2012

Answers

3
Warren Earhart’s answer
Hi Jovan,

You would want to be easily assessable to I-95, so I would say either one of the great communities of northern Henrico County or southern Hanover County. Of course there are many options to choose from in those areas. Do you want acreage, or do you prefer a condominium or townhouse with a management group that takes care of all outdoor maintenance, lawn care, and repair. Or maybe something in between. It would be my pleasure to help you find that 'best fit'. Please contact me for assistance at 804-937-0496.
Warren Earhart
Hanover/Henrico are the most Northern counties in Richmond but don't overlook Ashland which is about 20 mins North and is a lovely town. Best of luck!
Church Hill is becoming a favorite for professionals who want to be outside of city but need intestate access. The historic character of this area, eclectic, locally-owned restaurants, local events and community-oriented environment are making Church Hill a fun and neighborhood to live in.