General Area in Amarillo>Question Details

Loretta, Home Buyer in Amarillo, TX

Where are church buildings for sale in Amarillo, Texas ?

Asked by Loretta, Amarillo, TX Thu May 31, 2007

Answers

4
Actually we do not know how to estimate in square feet or any other measurement, but what we let u know is that the building should have around 200 people capacity, with around 60 car park. we can be contacted through this email... valeitha@gmail.com
I looking a round for church building for zotung christian church . thank
Well, at this time a know of a couple. There is one building on Wolflin Ave., there is another near downtown. It really helps if you let me know what size building you need (square footage), your preferred area, and how much money you expect to spend on a church building. Also need to know if you require a "current use" church building or a building that will work as a church. There are lots of options available, but it's important to know what your specific needs are. Call me : Johnny Taylor of "The Taylor Team @ Keller Williams 806-433-6889. Today, I'll be traveling home all day, but leave me a message and I'll call you back. Or you can email me directly @ johnnytaylor@kw.com
Hope this helps!
Johnny
What size of church are you needing? I am a Real Estate Agent in Amarillo would be glad to help you?