Question Details

Mateo Malta,  in Los Angeles County, CA

When advising baby boomer clients on an international move what is the first thing you look for prior to taking the listing?

Asked by Mateo Malta, Los Angeles County, CA Wed Apr 4, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


The number of the U.S. embassy so they know who to call when they run into problems. I see you're in Belize. The number there is (501) 822-4011. (Please don't wake up the consular staff unless there is a real emergency.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 4, 2012
Hello Mateo,

If the clients are moving out before the closing, they need to prepare Power of Attorney and you got to know their new contact info. If they are foreign buyers, they need to know about FIRPTA Act, and how it will effect them.

Irina Karan, CDPE
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 4, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer