John Rowe, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Whats the best area in Beverly Hills?

Asked by John Rowe, Los Angeles, CA Wed Apr 11, 2012

Answers

8
Mo Rez’s answer
Question and concern:

I am a new resident in CA currently renting in Sherman Oaks and looking for a single family house in Beverly Hills but have little idea and knowledge about different pockets there.

Who is ready to help me in this regard finding a house up to $900,000.00, preferably a house otherwise a condo can be cosidered.

Mo Rez
John, what a great question. The answer depends on what you are looking for in other words the answers will be different if you are interested in Condominiums, small single family residences, income property or ultra luxury homes. Hence it all boils down to what your budget is. Beverly Hills is preceived a prestigious city to own Real Estate within the city limits.
If you would like help feel free to reach out to me directly

Endre Barath,Jr.
homes@endrebarath.com
Coldwell Banker Beverly Hills,CA 90210
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Good morning, Mr. Rowe,.

For prestige, convenience, and safety, I recommend the West Beverly Hills "Flats", especially if you have school-aged children whom you intend to enroll in Beverly Hills public schools.

The West Beverly Hills “Flats” is an area between Santa Monica Blvd. and Sunset Blvd., East of Walden and West of Rodeo.

Depending on lot size, and size and condition of home, you may expect to pay from about $4Mil to $14Mil.

There are several fine properties for sale in this area, at this time.

Please feel free to call me for a discussion of your housing goals and timing.

K.C. Soll
Sotheby’s International Realty
310.245.6161
The answer to your question depends on your needs... Do you have a family? Do you want seclusion? Do you want to be close to the social scene? What is your price point?

Are you looking for a turnkey ready property? Are you looking for a fixer so you can create value?

Ron Escobar, MBA
Broker & General Contractor
Select Real Estate
Ron@select-realestate.com
None, You should move to Newport Beach! There you get to have your yacht in the backyard & ocean views! Much cooler in the summertime too! I'd be happy to send you pictures!

Shoot me an email directly if you'd like to talk to me some more. I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
John,
The best areas in Beverly Hills are the Flats and Trousdale. Please let me know if you would like more information on these neighborhoods and available properties.
Karen Nathanson
DRE # 01860561
Prudential California Realty, Beverly Hills
310-248-6432
knathanson3@gmail.com
ShopLAProperties.com
Good morning John,
The most sought after areas are as previously stated..north of Wilshire south of Sunset between Whittier and Doheny. This area is known as The Flats.Then it becomes a matter of preference..lot size and price points increase as you move up from Wilshire towards Sunset. Lots go from approx 7500sq ft up to high 20,000. Prices from just under $2 mil up to $20mil or more.
I'm currently showing buyers homes in and around this area, and would be happy to show you as well.
Please feel free to contact me at
Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Susan Bo'ur
Realtor/Coldwell Banker
(310) 600-4240
Good morning John,

It's tough to go wrong in Beverly Hills, but the most desirable areas would be north of Wilshire Blvd., West of Doheny, and East of Whittier, with the exception of the Beverly Hills "Post Office" area. If you would like me to email you a list of properties that are available in this area, please contact me as soon as possible.

Andrew G. Belcher
Broker's Lic. 01707173
147 N. Willaman Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA. 90211
805-587-6577
805-620-3777 fax
Email: andrewbelcher1@yahoo.com