General Area in 33407>Question Details

Michele H. P…, Other/Just Looking in Angola, NY

What would be an average rental on a townhouse with 3 BR and 2 1/2 baths, including community fees?

Asked by Michele H. Pomietlasz, Angola, NY Tue Aug 28, 2007

Answers

5
Hi Michele. I don't know if you're asking this question from an owner's perspective or if you're looking to rent a townhome like the one you describe. I'm going to go a little further out on a limb and actually quote a price. I've seen some great townhomes in East Delray, 3/2s, going for around $2000/mo. Even if they are priced a little higher, you can always make an offer and get into something really nice, near the beach, Atlantic Ave, for around this price. There are also great LOFTS for rent in Pineapple Grove, right behind Starbucks, too. One of the best places to live in Delray is the little 'rectangle' that is bordered by the ocean and intracoastal (east/west) and Atlantic and Linton (north/south). You can basically hear the ocean and waves if you leave your windows open at night.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2007
Good question. It is going to depend on where the property is located and it's amenities. I would recommend contacting a local Realtor and/pr doing a rental survey on the area.
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA
This would depend on location and community. If you want to lease your property, I would recommend working w/ a Realtor that can provide you rental comp's.

If you would like to lease, then you can also you a Realtor or search through The Palm Beach Post or REALTOR.COM.
Herman Chang, Real Estate Pro in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Michele - it really depends on the area it is located and the amenities in the complex. Any Realtor should be able to pull comparable rentals in the area in question and give you a suggested rental rate.

If you have an address in mind, check our Realtor.com under "rentals" and see what comporable properties are going for.
This is a difficult question to answer. What area of the state are you referring to? What is the condition of the townhouse? How many are for rent in your area? What are the ammenities that go with this community? Is the townhouse furnished?