General Area in Kissimmee>Question Details

Carol, Other/Just Looking in Kissimmee, FL

What's the difference between Bellalago & the Isle of Bellalago? Your opinion on living in both?

Asked by Carol, Kissimmee, FL Fri May 18, 2012

Answers

7
Most of these people shouldn't be answering since they obviously do not know. Kelvis is accurate. I live in Bellalago and I have a house my mother in law lives in on the Isles of Bellalago side. There is a clubhouse on the Isles side just the same as the main Bellalago side. The houses in the Isles side are newer than the ones on the main side. The Isles clubhouse is newer and nicer, has much nicer features, and all classes are held on that side for years now. The main clubhouse is bigger. There are three pools instead of the one on the Isles side. People that own a house in the Isles side have complete access to the main Bellalago side as well and vice versa. Some houses on the main Bellalago side have access to the internal waterway in the community, but most do not. Some have pond access. I have park and lake view on Lake Tohokepelgia. There are Terra series houses that were built on both sides of the community. There were just less chosen by buyers once Isles of Bellalago was being built up, but they started the community building the Terra series houses, even if you picked an Oceana series. Only the front section had Terra series in the Bellalago side and then it merged into Oceana series houses. There are plenty of houses with both two and three car garages. It depended on the model. The whole neighbourhood has access to the boat slip to put your boat into the water. The neighbourhood is taken care & maintained of by the same company. There are huge deals to be had on both sides. Most of the people that built houses on both sides sadly overpaid. This carries over to Isles of Bellalago since the houses are newer than most on the main Bellalago side.

Take care
Take care
The difference that I have noticed is that the Community of Bellalago's landscaping is in better condition than the one of Isle of Bellalago. I found the houses of Bellalago more fancy than Isle of Bellalago. Of course, I am talking about the houses that I saw, not all of them. Would be better for you to check them yourself. For me the Bellalago Development is better than Isle of Bellalago's.
HI Carol,

All of the below answers are correct however there is one big difference. It also depends on what size home you are looking for. Avatar Developers, now known as AV Homes, built 2 series of homes for this community, The Terra Series and the Oceana Series. The Oceana Series tend to be larger, higher ceiling options, 3 car garages and larger rooms. These homes are only found on the Bellalago side at the moment. We are not sure if that will change in the future but I don't think it will.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Alex Vazquez
321-443-3484

Keller Williams Advantage III Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Bellalago is a fairly unique concept in the area. A master planned community where you can dock your boat behind your house and take it on to the big lake (via a boat lift).

The Isles are really no different than dozens of other subdivisions in the area.

If you have a boat, it's an easy choice. If you don't care about boating, then flip a coin.
Bellalago and Isles of Bellalago are the same community divided by Pleasant Hill RD. You would have access to all the same ammenities of either side without regard to which side you live in. The Bellalago side is much larger, but the Isles side is more quiet. Both sides have a clubhouse, gym and pool. The aerobics, zumba, and ju jitsu classes are given in the Isles side. The sauna is in the Bellalago side.

Kelvis Melo

407-715-0437
kmelo3@cfl.rr.com

Prudential Results Realty
Bellalago has direct access to lake Toho, including the boat lift and ramp. Also the large gazebo overlooking the lake.

Isles have an equaly nice designed community house but on a smaller scale. Does not look at grandiose and manicured as Bellalago....probably because it is not fully developed.

Better home deals are found in The Isles at this time.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
The main difference is that they are divided by pleasant hill blvd. If you want to be close to the club house and lake then Bellalago would be the one for you. If you dont mind then, either or.