General Area in Dover>Question Details

Tedmonston71, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

What's the commute like from Dover to Weston at the rte 20 rte 128 junction?

Asked by Tedmonston71, Boston, MA Wed Sep 30, 2009

I'm not sure where in Dover, we're looking at Dover and Sherborn. I guess the commute would either be rte 27 of just straight up 128. How long should it take?

Answers

3
Alison Brown’s answer
Hope you found your answer for commuting to Weston from Dover - Plenty of back roads to keep you off the main ones. If you have any further questions on Dover - I work for Century 21 in Dover Center and find that we have a great variety of families who find commuting from Dover not to be a challenge. Feel free to contact me for any further information you may need on the town and what it has to offer!
There are several alternate routes from Dover to Weston. It will depend on what part of Dover you're leaving from and where you need to get to in Weston. Traveling through Wellesley in the morning is pretty easy and the majority of traffic is going in the opposite direction. It's important to be working with someone that lives in the area and understands the traffic patterns to obtain the most accuarte information.
I've lived in Dover for almost 15 years and sell real estate out of Wellesley, Pinnacle Residential Properties, so I do understand the travel routes, times and problems. Good luck.
Hi!
Between Dover and Weston (Rtes 20/128) it will take you less than a half hour, maybe 25 mins. Unless, of course, it is peak traffic time! Then it could be 40 mins.

Are you currently working with an agent to buy a home? Do you have to sell to buy?

Happy to help in any way I can! Feel free to call or email with questions (as buyer's agent, by the way, ther is no fee to you!)

Liz Leonard

Liz.Leonard@CommonMoves.com
Century 21 Commonwealth
555 High St, Westwood , MA 02090
Cell (508) 333-6592