General Area in Fort Worth>Question Details

dt8714, Renter in Fort Worth, TX

What's a good part of fort worth to live in?

Asked by dt8714, Fort Worth, TX Tue Jan 22, 2013

I'm interested in moving to the DFW area and I'm leaning a little more towards Ft. Worth because it would be easier for me to transfer my job there, not only that but I have heard a lot of good stuff about Ft. Worth. It's me and my girlfriend/fiancé were both in our mid-twenties and combined we make about 100K a year and can afford about $12-$1300 a month, we're looking for something in the suburbs but we still want to be somewhere close to shopping and dining. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

7
Feel free to contact me directly when you get this. I would be glad to assist you in your search. If your looking for a local expert just look this way. Thank you

Real Estate Consultant
3xUS Army Veteran
Joseph Fernandez
Off: 817-635-1028
Blog: blissfulestate84.blogspot.com
Web: blissfulestates84@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 12, 2013
Love this agent!
Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013
Try, Hudson Oaks or Aledo., Benbrook.
http://www.parkerdavisrealestate.net
check this out ! A bit outside your range but has a diving pool and SPA!

http://hotpads.com/search#lat=32.86248863275167&lon=-97.…
you will like to live in north side 76164
Hi, I was browsing properties and seen your post. My husband and I have lived here 2 yrs in April. He was so overwhelmed when he came he decided we should lease for awhile in case we didn't like the area. We didn't want to be stuck with a house in a bad area. We live north of the 820 loop off 35W near Keller. Close to Alliance. We really like that it is close to downtown, stockyards, race track,easy to get to mid-cities area also. We don't go to Dallas much...no need to..We always say that you don't have to go far because in TX there is everything everywhere!! literally!! So shopping and dining possibilities are endless here. Anyway there are a lot of young people pretty much everywhere...Keller is a nice suburb and it has a lot of things..near Grapevine and not far from Southlake which are nice areas also. Stay away from inside the 820....scary!!yikes! My husbands cousin moved here about same time we did and they live in Frisco...very nice also. Her husband works at Lovefield/Dallas area. Not sure where you will be working, If you get a good realtor they should be able to stir you in the right direction. Living close to your work will be best since the traffic is horrible here....always construction going on...its crazy. I personally am over long commutes in high traffic. Also if you buy a house I would recommend buying one with a pool...summers are so hot here...We couldn't live w/o one!!
There are a lot of great areas in Fort Worth. It's really a matter of where your job will be and the things you like to do for entertainment. The Mid-Cites is centrally located, but the traffic is very heavy and if you are going to be working on the southwest part of town it may not be all the great.

Please feel free to log on to my website http://www.cowtownhomesales.com. It will give you access to all the listing in North Texas and it's fed off the local multiple listing service so everything is up to date. You won't have to worry about seeing a listing that is no longer available.

Thank You,
John Reaves
817-789-5542 (cell)
Welcome to Fort Worth!
There are mnay nice neighborhoods for a young couple like you to live in. Specific school districts may not be an issue for you yet, but the best schools also set the best prices for re-selling a property, and some day you will want to move on, and sell your house. The best overall area in Tarrant County is the Northeast quadrant, and it is called the "Mid-Cities" because it is centrally located in between FW and Dallas. It is close to the DFW airport and there are some nice shopping malls scattered throughout the area.
Based on the qualifying numbers you have given, there are many nice homes available in the neighborhoods of the Mid-Cities. I have been selling houses here for over 32 years, and it is a great place to live! I could go on and on with a list of good restaurants, etc.
Why don't you contact me personally, and then I'll be able to send you some details and photos of houses that fit in your price range. Whenever you are ready, we can go out and tour a few homes to see what you think of them. And then when you are ready to buy one, I'll help you through the whole process, making sure there are no surprises for you along the way. Tell me a little more about where you are now, and when youi hope to arrive here in FW.

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

RickDeVoss@Realtor.Com
=====================