General Area in Darien>Question Details

April, Other/Just Looking in Darien, CT

What other neighborhoods in Darien are similar to Ridgeview Ave/Jackson Pl?

Asked by April, Darien, CT Sat Mar 24, 2012

Answers

4
April
Darien is a wonderful town with many quiet streets and cul de sacs like Ridgeview and Jackson Place. These streets are off of Camp Avenue, which is on the Stamford side of Darien. These streets are zoned for smaller properties, so the prices are lower than some others in Darien. Some comparable streets are off of West, Hoyt and Noroton. Some of the similar streets would be Oak Park, Hilton, Miller, Park Place, Robinson and Brown streets. There are also many more sililar neighborhoods that are here in Darien, with homes that have recently come on the market.

I am very familiar with the market and the neighborhoods since I live in Darien as well as work here. Do not hesitate to contact me if you woulld like me to help you find a home.

Best regards
Casey Lange
Halstead Property Darien
clange@halstead.com
203-249-0900
Hello April,
Darien is a great small town with a variety of neighborhoods. It might help to make a T-Chart of what you like and dislike about the Ridgeview Ave/Jackson Pl neighborhood and share it with your Realtor®. If you are not currently contractually obligated to representation in Darien I would be more than happy to interview for the job..
Sam
--------
Samuel Gabe
Halstead Property
Licensed Realtor®
Halstead Property Connecticut, LLC
671 Boston Post Road, Darien, CT 06820
t: 203.656.6518 | c: 203.856.8399 | f: 203.702.5088
sgabe@halstead.com I halstead.com
My blog: http://www.trulia.com/blog/samgabe
Noroton Heights has a range of similar homes. Feel free to call or email me if I can help 646.239.1596 or nicole@realty-guild.com
Raymond Heights is very cute on the other side of town. Right near Rowayton but in Darien.
There is a small very in need of fixing up/tearing down on the market now.

Betsy Nolan
Coldwell Banker Residential
203-434-7807