General Area in Union City>Question Details

Saundra Lee…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA

What is your favorite technology tool for doing business today? I was amazed at my own observation.

Asked by Saundra Lee Allman, Fremont, CA Sat May 19, 2012

Reently someone lifted my smart phone, and I am sad. A lot of information, content, photos from Humbodlt County mostly and it is the second time! No other phone will do for me having enjoyed the benefits of the applications I enjoy for my businesses and social networking, and photo snapping anywhere I go! I recently attended a networking function in Eureka with a group of ladies that name themselves the Ya Ya Sisters! My observation was ineresting. One lady was carefully taking a brand new IPad out of the box, the other was showing on her IPad the resource she used for obtaining the gorgeous earrings two of the ladies were wearing including herself. Two other ladies on their telephones, one texting, the other talking. Then there was me, photo snapping the moments with my smart phone! I miss my phone. This one was an Atrix II by ATT & T. The first one was a Verizon Android. Now no other phone will do. I will simply have to purchase another and begin new with another!

Answers

2
I still can't beat my phone, smart or not. Email is a close second.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
OMG.................... You're back with the hat!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012