General Area in 02655>Question Details

Cape Cod Real…, Real Estate Pro in Centerville, MA

What is your favorite holiday?

Asked by Cape Cod Real Estate for Sale, Centerville, MA Sun Dec 16, 2012

We love all holidays. Christmas is alway joyful! Good Family, friend and co~workers are always a treat! Merry Christmas from Team Stevens & Manley Real Estate!! Please share!

Answers

5
Memorial Day means that summer has started.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
I like Holiday Inn, but not all of them.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
Without a doubt Christmas! The whole month of December is Christmas for me...New York City is full of things to do for the holiday season.

Chris
Christmas, no question. But in my family July 4th is a close second. We have three birthdays that week in addition to the birth of our great Nation. We have done such things as meet in Washington DC to celebrate in the Nation's Capital and fireworks are a MUST! After that, Halloween! I made costumes for my kids all during their childhood, and they won contest after contest, it was so much fun! And now that they're grown, they want homemade costumes for the grandkids.
My favorite holiday would have to be Billie Holiday.