General Area in Kingman>Question Details

slynnhendley, Home Buyer in Cottonwood, AZ

What is the low down about Valley Vista?

Asked by slynnhendley, Cottonwood, AZ Mon Apr 2, 2012

My husband and I want a large corner lot to build on but are afraid of issues at the development.

Answers

4
What type of information would you like? Give me a call or email me, I will answer your questions to the best I can. Ann White 9287273564 annwhite@realtyexecutives.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 2, 2012
When we are next out that way. I will give you a call. Thank you.
Sherri
Flag Tue Apr 3, 2012
Valle Vista is a nice, low cost area. Like all subdivisions with amenities, it suffered when the housing bubble burst and many of the newer homes went into foreclosure but that's pretty much been worked out and there is even some new construction going on. The POA dues are ridiculously low at $236 @ year...part of the problem...too many lots owned by investors that don't want to see the annual fee raised enough to support the golf course, park and pool.
Where can I find the HOA fees for Valley Verde
what is your email address I'll find out that info for you. Please email request to kathycutshaw@gmail.com
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012
I would love to represent you as your Realtor with your purchase in Valle Vista. Note, there are CC&R's and HOA's in the Valle Vista area. A place to start with questions on building permits would be with Mohave County Planning and Zoning. Please contact me to help you with your real estate needs. Sincerely, Ann White, Realty Executives, Mohave