General Area in Milwaukee>Question Details

chelsea.lohr, Home Buyer in Flagstaff, AZ

What is the best neighborhood for raising a family?

Asked by chelsea.lohr, Flagstaff, AZ Mon Mar 19, 2012

It can be a suburb.

Answers

4
If raising a family is your primary concern with your new home I would suggest you start by researching the area school systems. Many of the suburbs have very highly rated public schools and if you want to reside in the City itself there are several private school options. Once you narrow down what school system you would like your children to attend I would suggest you work with a licensed agent and have that agent represent you as a buyers agent. A buyers agent will put YOUR interests first, not the sellers and can provide a wealth of information about a home before putting pen to paper to draft an offer. A good buyers agent will find a home that fits both your needs and your budget!

Troy Miller, ABR, RNG
TOTAL Realty LLC
414-333-3723
troymiller@totalrealty.com
http://www.totalrealty.com
Personally, I would look to be away from any major streets (where crime is most likely to happen statistically), be deep in a residential area, and close to schools or parks. That is where you will typically find the best living situations for a family.
The best neighborhood for raising a family is the one YOU feel is the best based on your own criteria. So what is it that you want out of a neighborhood?
There are many great areas to raise a family. Is you are contemplating purchasing a home, I would strongly suggest you get moving. I am working with several buyers right now and we are seeing activity like we had back in 2004-05.

I send available homes to my buyers as they come on the market. They view them and send me the MLS numbers to set up the showings. In 24 hours, out of 8 homes, 7 received offers. Same story with all my buyers in a variety of price ranges.

Homes are suddenly selling quickly and inventory is depleting. Don't wait too long. To get more information, visit my WRA post on my FB page Linda S. Cefalu - Realtor®. There is an interesting video along with the statistics from last year through February of this year.