General Area in Stockton>Question Details

Doug Buenz, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA

What is the best area of Stockton for investment (stable rents, lower crime, etc)?

Asked by Doug Buenz, Pleasanton, CA Thu Oct 28, 2010

Looking to purchase investment property. What neighborhoods offer the best opportunity?

Answers

6
the best area in stockton to buy a house
While Weston ranch may have some low prices, there are much better opportunities elsewhere. Weston ranch, in my opinion, will have lower quality tenants and lower appreciation in years to come.
Feel free to contact me if you need any additional info,
David
How about west ranch?

.
Hi doug,
I just saw this question... Here are a couple of areas I like to look for investment opportunities.

I would recommend you look in Lincoln Village, where homes are in the $90-150K range and in the Lincoln School District. These homes are always desirable and are perfect for young families who want their children in Lincoln schools. It is easier to find tenants. I manage a property there, and when the property goes vacant it is filled quickly.

I would also look in the Stonewood area as well as it sits in Lodi Unified school district and consists of a nice famiy community.
These are two communities which would make for a good long term rental. Plus the Cash flow now has never been better!
Hope this helps. If you need more recommendations on stockton areas feel free to contact me if you have any questions..

David McKeever
(209)483-6523