General Area in 60564>Question Details

Cami.Plummer, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

What is the best and most active swim and tennis community in Naperville, IL zip codes 60564 or 60565?

Asked by Cami.Plummer, Cape Coral, FL Mon Feb 18, 2013

Answers

9

I am a homeowner in this area, but I live in Aurora (60502) in what many believe is the best swim/tennis...and GOLF! community in the area: Stonebridge Country Club. Children in our community attend IPSD 204 schools, just as in 60564 and parts of 60565, AND they are fortunate enough to attend the District's newest high school, Metea Valley, completed in 2008. The homes in Stonebridge are very comparable to the homes in some of the west and south Naperville subdivisions mentioned in this thread, in terms of quality and age....just a lot cheaper, on average.....and the amenities of downtown Naperville are just as close. So, if you'd like to save 10-20% house for house, take a look at Stonebridge. Here's a link to our community website: http://www.stonebridge-sca.com/WebPage.asp?PN=About

PS...I am not a Realtor but would be happy to refer you to Realtors who are familiar with Stonebridge, as well as tell you anything you need to know about the country club.
Cami,

Home prices in these neighborhoods range from the upper 400's to over 1M.

Choices will depend on your price range. Public school reviews are available online. Neuqua Valley, as well as the other high schools in our area, enjoy an excellent reputation for college prep.

If you'd like to discuss neighborhoods and education options, I would be happy to share my knowledge and experience as a lifelong resident, graduate, parent and real estate expert.

Ken Gerrans
John Greene, Realtor
1311 S Route 59
Naperville, IL 60564
630.946.4688
kengerrans@johngreenerealtor.com
Thank you for the wonderful suggestions! Is Nequa High School a great high school? What subdivisions are best for this?
Check out the ratings on great schools! Ashbury Subdivision, River Run Subdivision and Breckenridge subdivision are great to start all go to Neuqua. Check out the homes on my website as I have the subdivisions listed separately and many listings to show you. My newest listing 3536 Becket Lane Naperville in Ashbury has great pictures of the swim club and park. Check it out on Trulia.

Tamara Schuster
Certified Relocation Specialist
http://www.BrokerOfNaperville.com
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hello Cami,
There are at least 10 swim and tennis communities in Naperville . All of these clubs have active swim teams, water polo, and tennis for adults and children. As a former board member and current member at Naper Carriage Hill Swim and Tennis, I would strongly encourage you to look into these communities. They give a large community a small town feel. It is a great social and recreational experience for all family members. If you would like more information on the various clubs please contact me. I would be happy to help!

Susan Hoffman
Broker,SFR,CSC,CNC,Relocation Specialist

john greene, Realtor
1311 S. Route 59
Naperville, IL 60564
630-525.0513 cell
susanhoffman@johngreenerealtor.com
Hello Cami,

The White Eagle community also has a very active swim and tennis club. You can take a look at their website here: http://www.whiteeaglegc.com/Swim---Tennis/Swimming-Pool.aspx

I would be more than happy to send you listings and more information about this community. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Keith McMahon
630.803.4150
keith.mcmahon@bairdwarner.com
keithmcmahon.bairdwarner.com
Great Question. Both Zip codes offer great swim and tennis communities. In 60564 you have Ashbury Subdivsion which has over 1,000 homes and 60 different builders and a wonderful swim club association that is exclusive to residents only for a low yearly fee of $485. Ashbury Subdivision has tennis courts in the subdivision that may be used by anyone as the Naperville Park district maintains the tennis courts. Homes are priced 300-1,000,000 withthe average price around 450,000.

River Run Subdivision in 60564 has a great swim club includes a work out facility for 1,200 per year . They also have tennis. The homes have large lots and range from 500,000 on up.

In 60565 you have Breckenridge Estates Swim and Tennis Club that has homes from 400,000 to over 1 Million. The fee is around $750/year at Breckenridge and they do take some outside members.

All of these subdivisions are in District 204 Neuqua Valley High School.

For more information please visit y website for homes for sale in these neighborhoods and updates.
Cami,

You've gotten a couple of recommendations here already, but two of the very best are in the River Run subdivision and the Ashwood Club, which serves the Ashwood Park and Ashwood Creek subdivisions.

River Run has a fitness center and INDOOR pool, along with a nice outdoor pool. Ashwood Park's pool is first rate. The club there is also a great meeting place, etc.

Call/text or email me and I will forward brochures, community information and home listings, if you'd like. Thanks for using Trulia.com.

Ken Gerrans, Broker
john greene, Realtor
1311 S. Route 59
Naperville, IL 60564
630-946-4688 cell
kengerrans@johngreenerealtor.com
There are several wonderful communities to choose from. It boils down to what is important to you. Feel fee to email me and I would be happy to go over all your options.
Hi Cami - You have quite a few to choose from in Naperville. Tall Grass is very active, as well as the Breckenridge subdivision. If you are looking for a home in one of those neighborhoods, I would be happy to help you.