General Area in 75203>Question Details

Sp1070,  in New Braunfels, TX

What is the approximate market value after repairs for the house located on 551 woodbine ave, dallas, tx 75203? Also, estimated repairs?

Asked by Sp1070, New Braunfels, TX Sat Apr 14, 2012

Answers

3
I specialize in investment properties, I am an investor myself and most of my clients are as well. Whether this would be your first project or you were just curious I would love to help you with the process. I run a full construction crew along side my real estate business so understanding which markets cann for which types of finish out's, as well as getting the work done right is what I do.

If you would like to make a run at this property we can take a look at it, run a rehab list and go from there

Kevin D. Brown
Owner/ KDB Properties
972.379.8931
kevin@kdbpropertiesdfw.com
That would be hard to figure without having a home inspection first to know what needs to be fixed and what doesn't. Then you will have the knowledge you need to start getting quotes for repairs - as they can vary widely from contractor to contractor.

John
Systematic Home Inspections
http://www.systematichomeinspections.com
214-600-4344
The listing report states that the house has been vandalized. You would need to get the house inspected by a licenced home inscpector to be able to estimate how much Structural/Mechanical repair is needed. You will get an idea how much cosmetic work need to be done when you view the house. Your Realtor can then help you determine what market value would be after renovation. Ask for a CMA (Comparable Market Analysis) report also from your Realtor. That report will determine suggested sales price based on actual closed recent sales close to the property.

Hope this helps!