General Area in Lakeville>Question Details

Damon, Home Buyer in Lakeville, MN

What is the Condo Association Contact infromation for Prairie Lake neighborhood?

Asked by Damon, Lakeville, MN Tue Nov 1, 2011

I am researching a few properties in the Lakeville area and would like to reach out to the Condo Association for the Prairle Lake Condos. Do you have a contact available. Thanks

Damon

Answers

2
Bill Wallace’s answer
Hi Damon,

Prairie Lakes is a large development and there's the potential for multiple different management companies in for the townhouses on Lafayette vs. the ones in the Kerrville area. The properties on Kerrville Trail are managed by Community Development - 763-225-6400.

Let me know if I can assist in any other way.

Bill Wallace
RE/MAX Results
651-338-0355
Damon, Bill Wallace answered this one already but if you have any questions or want a homeowners opinion of this HOA or management company I can get that for you as I've sold multiple units in there as well as have helped homeowners rent property there. Great location in my opinion. Best of luck.

Gail Strom
RE/MAX Results
952-220-4027
gail.strom@results.net
HomesForSaleByGail.com