General Area in 30004>Question Details

Joe, Other/Just Looking in 30004

What is rental market like for townhomes?

Asked by Joe, 30004 Tue Aug 17, 2010

What is rental market like for townhomes (3br, 2.5bath) in the Morris Rd. area in Alpharetta 30004? I'm considering an investment property.

Answers

3
Mark Laycock’s answer
Joe,

Sounds like you need an agent that lives and breathes the rental market. You are asking a great question - the market is red hot. Keep in mind, who do you want to rent to and where will that tenant come from? It's important to know both sides of the market.

I have the ideal tenants looking for great properties, but they don't want to spend a fortune either. They are educated and professional. You must figure out what they want in a rental home. How will you know if your property is what they want?

If you already have an agent - please disregard. If you need help with property management, leasing, buying, or selling....

Mark Laycock
Buying, Selling, and Renting
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
#1 on Google - "Metro Brokers Rentals"
404.843.2500
I would be happy to discuss your situation and provide some advice and options to assure a sound investment. This is the ideal time to acquire real estate at great prices, the key is making the right choices - starting with a Buyers Broker who will give you the good and the not so good about any home or neighborhood - including advice about which homes you DO NOT want to buy - in other words a Broker you can trust.

For the maximum amount of property information available, check out our Wise Buyer Programâ„¢ - it provides every purchaser over $5000 worth of free home structural and major systems analysis in addition to full market data and top buyer representation. There is nothing else like it in Atlanta - with this system you are more informed because you know what you are buying - Before you ever submit your offer! Purchase decisions and which home to buy at which price become very clear and easy once you have enough information. Providing more information is the hallmark of my service. This unique and comprehensive approach of analyzing real estate investments from multiple perspectives has many significant advantages over all ordinary house hunting approaches - for more information, see the site below.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have further questions or need immediate assistance.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner - Realtor
Professional Buyers Broker
Relocation Expert
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspection Expert
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
877-787-7167
“Know if the property is a Deal or a Money Pit - Before you submit your offer!”
The best advice I can give you on this area as well as any other is to buy smart. I've seen a ton of investors buying in this market because the cost of buying is cheep in hopes to increase their rental profits. What they failed to realize is due to the market there are a ton of rentals available as well as renters. Some renters are better then others due to their credit and past rental history, but this is not the problem. The problem is there are a lot of properties to choose from at lots of low rents. Make sure what you buy is attractive and located in a great area close to highway on/off ramps as well as restaurants and shops. Morris Rd is great since 400 is right there and you can take Deerfield to the shops and restaurants. The area has pretty good property value too and in my opinion did not take as big as a hit as other Alpharetta areas. Choosing a 3br is a smart move too as lots of folks in that area like having an office due to the nature of work they are in. I'd love to know which property you are thinking about. Good luck!