General Area in 95953>Question Details

Daisy_bomb, Home Buyer in 95953

What is it like to live in Live Oaks Ca? the town seems nice enough but what kind of crime/gang violence is there?

Asked by Daisy_bomb, 95953 Wed Jul 6, 2011

Answers

3
Just closed a loan in Live Oaks a few months back. The word is my clients love the house, the community and their neighborhood. Better yet, we are able to do a USDA RDL $0 Down home loan for them. The Live Oak area is eligible for special government insured financing. If you don't already know about the program, you should click in the link below and read up on it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best of Luck!
i've lived here twice. i have 4 children that can go play and i don't worry.strong community,police involved in all the community events.poor town,culturally mixed ,no crime to speak of.schools are marginal at best.would'nt leave for nothing in the world....
If you are concerned about crime, the most accurate information will come from the local authorities, consider a visit/call; if unfamiliar with the area do revisit more than once, possibly chat with locals/neighbors...