General Area in Appleton>Question Details

Disciple017, Home Buyer in Appleton, WI

What is a great Location in or around Appleton to buy a home under 100,000 that is considered desirable area?

Asked by Disciple017, Appleton, WI Sun Feb 16, 2014

Looking for a good place to buy under a 100,000 a good size lot that with a TLC that would not cost too much to update and increase value for resale in or near Appleton, WI. (Good neighborhood, Schools, Safety, that Location, Location, Location.) Thanks.

Answers

6
In my 11 years living in the Valley and selling real estate for 7, I would say the park areas are most desirable. Erb and Lutz, and Alicia Park are very nice! You can check school ratings at great schools.net. And of course, I would love to help you with your housing needs if you are not currently working with an agent. Happy house hunting!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 17, 2014
Thanks for the advice you will see my response to another down below, I may not be qualified with the breaks in employment but if anything changes I will have to get back to one of you. I appreciate your time and advice.
Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014
The Erb park area is very nice. Older nice family homes. Take a drive around the area and get a feel for it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 17, 2014
There are many desirable areas in Appleton.I have lived in the area all of my life and know Appleton well. I have recently showed homes in this price range. Give me a call me and we can talk about the specifics of the home you are looking for. My name is Vicki, you can reach me at 920-858-4225. I look forward to talking with you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 17, 2014
Hi Disciple017,
I would be happy to show you homes in that price range , the Appleton area has so much to offer. I specialize in first time home buyers and will walk you through the entire process from beginning to end. Call or email me and we can get started.
Nan Brennan
920-427-0414
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 17, 2014
Disciple017 I can help you with the pre approval process, I work with a great lender that also specializes in first time home buyers.
Flag Tue Feb 18, 2014
I appreciate it I am trying to get a loan now, haven't applied yet but I will with in next month.
Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014
Appleton is a great community. There are numerous properties in the price range you are looking for all over the city. Do you have any preference for style of home? What are your other interests? Would you want to be within walking distance of downtown, close to the edge of town, certain school? I can assist you with what is currently listed both by agents and by owner. My name is Annette and I am with Century 21 Acre, the number 1 office in the Fox Cities. Give me a call 920-832-8648
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 16, 2014
I will get back to you after a loan approval if it is possible to get with my current situation, trying to get into the home before economy changes and interest rates rise.
Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014
I showed a great ranch today with a large kitchen, full basement, 2 car garage, fenced yard and in decent condition listed under $100,000. You can call or text me at 920-450-5345 or email me at kim@kimmulroy.com and I will give you the address and information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 16, 2014
As you seen my other post I am questioning weather I should apply again for a loan being I did last year and before I could find a home lost a job that I was only in for a month. and had been unemployed for a few before and after that. I am sure you all want to work with someone qualified I will get back to you if I get a loan approval. Thanks.
Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014