General Area in Omaha>Question Details

Melissa Ehrh…, Real Estate Pro in Owasso, OK

What is a good real estate school in Nebraska to get certified in the Lincoln/Omaha area?

Asked by Melissa Ehrhart, Owasso, OK Sat Jul 21, 2007

Answers

10
Randall School of Real Estate ... very good comprehensive study ... prepares you well for the licensing exam.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 29, 2007
Melissa,

Larabee School would be the answer to your question. You can call them 402-964-4545 or email info@larabeeschool.com and get the schedules or anything you need to begin or make your decision. You can contact me also.

Web Reference: http://www.talk2teri.com
Larabee Real Estate school of Lincoln is a great school. Craig Larabee taught the classes and I took principles and finance. They have 4 day classes so you can get done quickly if you like preparing that way. After the 2nd class I took the test and didn't even take his review class which I heard was very good too. He has computers with old tests that I used to study for the exam.
Great information here! After more research I have learned that both Randall and Larabee have great schools that do a good job preparing you for your exam, but more importantly, giving you the tools necessary for a successful career! My advice, glean as much information as you can from you individual instructors other than course work while you're there; they are a wealth of experienced based knowledge that will help stand you in good stead when you enter the market. Thanks!
Randall School of REal Estate is also a great Real Estate school. Good instructors and offers all that you need. Some folks I have spoken with also get their classes done at Metro Community College. Takes a little longer but if you are already getting classes there, good choice. After completing classes, they also offer a 2 day "PreP" course that really prepares you to go take the test and hopefully pass. We are seeing people taking the test 2-3 times lately, so all the prep you can do is rewarded when you pass the first time.
LarabeeSchool of Real Estate
Randall school of RE. Great school, been around for many years. Great schedule to meet the needs of the students. I passed my RE examthe first time, because I learned from them. I know of agents that went to other schools and had to take the test 5 times before passing. I highly recommend Randall.
Sheila
Randall School of Real Estate does a wonderful job! I especially liked the prep course for the state test
Larabee School of Real Estate
Larabee School of Real Estate & Insurance http://www.larabeeschool.com