General Area in Charlotte>Question Details

ccabins, Renter in Charlotte, NC

What is a good location to move in the charlotte area, moving there?

Asked by ccabins, Charlotte, NC Thu Jul 12, 2012

Answers

8
That is a hard question to answer. The Charlotte area has alot to offer. Do you want to be near Uptown, in a rural setting, near the White Water Center, near the Speedway. How far do you want to be from work. Check out my website or contact me for more information regarding Charlotte.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 13, 2012
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 13, 2012
There are many wonderful areas of Charlotte to relocate to. It will depend on how much you want to spend for rent or purchase of a property. Also, if you are looking for a place with an easy commute from your job then that would be a factor as well as close proximity to shopping vs rural setting. Also, many people base their relocation on the schools. If you would like assistance and more info on the different areas you can get info on my website or feel free to contact me. We assist renters and buyers. Best of luck to you!
It appears we all have the same answer to your question: where you choose to live will mostly depend on where you work and your lifestyle. Charlotte is not the secret it once was as most of the country is finding out the climate is great and Charlotte offers a diversity of lifestyle. If unfamiliar with the region, take a look at this link published by the Charlotte Observer ... http://www.charlotteobserver.com/living_here_guide/
The Living Here section may shed some light on what Charlotte can offer.
Best Wishes!
You know I always looked at that as an unfair question because every part of charlotte has something different to offer. So the real question is: what parts of charlotte will give me what i need. now if you work uptown a take the bus then just about every where is good thats near the buses. If you like shopping there are malls every where, some bigger then others but every where. Maybe your need to be near your church or at least good driving distance. Hey maybe you like fishing we're near 15 + lakes of all sizes all kinds of fish any where from 10 minutes to thirty minutes driving time. Charlotte is a great place too live finding out what you need in a home is where you put your time. The best thing too do is to have a real estate agent that listern's to your needs and wants, he'll find the best area for you.
Welcome to the Charlotte Region. My family moved here in 1984 and we don't regret it. This has been a wonderful place to raise our family.

What makes a "good" location for one person might make a bad location for Nother within our region. So much will be driven by your particular needs. If you have school age chdren and want them in the highest performing schools the area you may be seeking could be different than if you are single and wanting to be located close to an active social community (such as what would be around the Uptown area).

Whatever your needs may be I would love to discuss your goals and help you navigate the transition. Please feel free to give me a call or email me and let me know how I may assist you. I have a welcome package I send to folks coming in from other areas that you may find helpful as well.

Blessings upon you...
Jan Teel
TEEL Realty
704-641-0267
Janteel@carolina.rr.com
You are going to absolutely love living in Charlotte! Where you land will, most likely, be influenced by where you will be working and the amount of time you are willing to spend commuting. Charlotte is a big place! There are so many wonderful areas here. You may also want to live near your favorite activities as well. If you have children, schools will be a factor as well. Without knowing more about you, your lifestyle, your budget and where you are going to working, it would be difficult to make any meaningful suggestions. Suffice it to say, you will have no problem finding just the right spot to call home! Best success!

Kathleen Turner, ABR, CRS, ePro
The Kathleen Turner Realty Group
http://www.BuyAHomeInCharlotte.com
KathleenTurnerRealty@gmail.com
I would be more than happy to send you a Charlotte Relocation package. Please just email your address to Charlottehomepro@gmail.com. I will also include a link to a great home search that you may find helpful.

Jon Widdifield
Web Reference: http://www.jonnyagent.com