General Area in Baltimore>Question Details

Amy Wright, Home Buyer in J.S.J. Estates, Laredo...

What is a good area to live if I work in Catonsville , Md?

Asked by Amy Wright, J.S.J. Estates, Laredo, TX Wed Sep 11, 2013

Answers

4
Catonsville is a great little area but you have lots of options within a 30 minute commute including Howard County, Baltimore County and Anne Arundel County.

If you like shopping & Casinos, Arundel Mills Mall area in Hanover (Howard and Anne Arundel County) has lots of new construction and older homes, Catonsville which has lots of amenities and more affordable single family housing, Ellicott City and Columbia have award winning schools. And lots more options. Get connected with a good local real estate agent to discuss your list of priorities and narrow down your choices.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 30, 2013
Why not just live in Catonsville? It's a great area
This is a great area for access. You could go to Northern Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Baltimore County or Baltimore City. The most important consideration is how much do you want to spend and what type of a home do you want. You have a range of choices in good neighborhoods ranging from the mid $100's to over $500K. There are also some improving areas under $100K which might be a good investment.

Give me a call and we can discuss your options.

Bob McGee
Advance Realty Inc.
410-560-4574
bobmcgee2000@gmail.com
Amy, Catonsville has been on several national magazines' list of best communities in which to live, and it is one of the great communities in our area. But in the end, the choice of community has to do with many personal preferences and priorities. Talk with a local Realtor, like myself, who has years of experience in the Baltimore area (I have 15), and let them know what you are looking for in your choice of community, and we can show you the places that meet your criteria.Good luck in your move!