General Area in Los Angeles>Question Details

Jake, Both Buyer and Seller in 05465

What is a fancy place to live near los angeles?

Asked by Jake, 05465 Thu Jul 16, 2009

Answers

12
Mr. Jake,

Thats a good question. If you refer to within LA County, (not to mention all the other counties) there are many beautiful exclusive fancy, $$$$$$$ cities. Examples are Bell Air, Rancho Palisades, Rancho Palos Verdes, LA Canada Frintage, Pasadena, has an exclusive area, Brentwood, Malibu, and the famous 90210 Beverly Hills etc...etc. .. What city do you live?

Here to help!

Merlin Barrientos
Kelller Williams Realty VIP
661 713-8780
merlin1@inbox.com
Hi Jake

I think Los Angeles by itself is a fancy place to live :) There are so many nice neighborhoods and they all vary in entertainment, charm and activities. From surfing, to shopping, to dining, to concerts and festivals, to people watching, hiking, biking, kayaking, partying, socializing, networking, Museums and exhibitions....LA offers something for everyone. One can never be bored.

I wonder what you like to do personally and what is your lifestyle. I'm sure there's a property for you in the right area for you :)

Looking forward to helping you,
Mimi
Well that depends on your definition of 'Fancy'. There are 'pricey' homes that aren't that 'Fancy' and then there are 'Fancy' homes that are inexpensive but can be further away from LA.

If you are still interested I am available anytime to show you a few homes.

Monica Hernandez, REALTOR, SFR, CDPE
Bankers Realty Exclusive, Inc
22730 Hawthorne Blvd Suite 102
Torrance, CA 90505
310-293-3335 cell
310-421-1509 E-Fax
CA DRE License #01239118
The Chinatown neighborhood of Los Angeles is home to almost 100 restaurants of all varieties. When someone thinks Chinatown, they may think of Asian foods. However, Chinatown Los Angeles has a variety of restaurants of several ethnicities. Even with all of the restaurants to choose from, there are just a few which are considered the best by the locals.
I'm not sure if you are referring to LA county or city. There are plenty of nice places that are "near Los Angeles" rather than actually in Los Angeles County. Orange County has many wonderful estate homes and beachside properties, it is just outside of LA and it is a very desirable area.

If you're interested, check out:
http://www.orangecountycastles.com/
http://www.ocexclusives.com/
http://www.dreamhomesmagazine.com/Homes~poplocation~Laguna%2…

And please check out my site if you are looking for a home inspector:
Jake -

Beverly Hills Flats, Beverly Park, Bel-Air, Brentwood Park, Palisades Riviera, Malibu Colony, Carbon Beach, Santa Monica North of Montana & Sunset Strip Bird Streets are generally considered the most exclusive pockets in Los Angeles. There's several other pockets and sub markets but this should point you in the right direction.

db
A "fancy" place I am assuming you mean an expensive one. We have many, and it all depends upon what is important you you.
Hi there Jake, It really depends on what you deterine as fancy. There are many high end exclusive nefihborhhods in Los Angeles, It really depends on personal prefernce. Beach vs Hills vs downtown etc

Therea re many to choose from. if you drop me a personal e mail with some ideas of what you are interested in, I will send you information on some of the neighborhhods that offer the best that match your needs

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
First Team Estates
Hi Jake

This depends on your definition of "fancy" but their are many nice and culturally rich neighborhoods in Los Angeles to consider. We have beautiful coastal communities as well as historic and ore contemporary ones. You'll also have to consider you price range as every neighborhood is different. If you need some help, feel free to give me a call.

Nicole Lindler
Prudential California Realty-PDC
310.694.2288
How close to downtown would you like to be? We think nothing of driving 60 miles. That gives you 60 miles in all directions, which opens up many communities to chose from.
Jake
Great question. My suggestion is that you might want to fine-tune your question a little further. "Fancy" is a great word, but open a lot of interpretations.

You also might want to share some other buying needs: price range, driving distance ot a particular place, things that are important to you, like school scores, safety, etc.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Depends what your criteria for "fancy" is and what part of L.A. you are talking about-it's a huge area.

In the south bay, Manhattan Beach and Hermosa are very nice.