General Area in San Diego>Question Details

Andrew Wilki…, Trulia Community Manager in San Francisco, CA

What do you think of the real estate pro you found on Trulia?

Asked by Andrew Wilkinson, San Francisco, CA Mon Feb 27, 2012

Are you a home buyer or seller that found a real estate professional through Trulia? We want to hear from you! Were they helpful? Were they friendly? Put your answer here, or send me an email at andrew@trulia.com. Thanks everyone!

Answers

6
Debra (Debbie) Rose’s answer
I have seen the other fake questions, and flagged them, and commented on several of them..........but they are posted by a fake person called "Eric" - not someone who clearly identifies himself as a trulia employee.........This isn't one of those questions....and.....there is no way to prove (no idea why you suggest) that trulia is behind those other ridiculous questions..........

And............Yes, I saw the responses on those other threads... ....What's sad is all the agents jumping in because they really think a live buyer in the 1.2-1.5 million dollar price range is actually asking about their city online..........

And, I'm not your Mama.................
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Mama I am not talking about "this" post. I can email you a screen capture of the same fake questions being posted in different cities. Another member called them out in another post and complied all of the cities and sure enough they were all the same fake questions. Perhaps you aren't being dramatic enough. Did you see the great care and concern some of the agents used in responding to what they thought was a real post from a real person?
Donny - you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but.....what about this post is a lie?

It is a question posted by someone who is identified as a Trulia Community Manager............asking for feedback from consumers.........certainly not even close to being "criminal" - (that's a bit melodramatic, don't you think?)
Andrew (andrew@trulia.com) I sent you an email (with the screen capture of the fake question posts) and I would also like a response in here from you regarding the fake question posts to mislead licensed professionals. I saw many responses from licensed people who took great time and care to answer the posted questions. This behavior to mislead licensed people has a word it is called "fraud" and it is criminal. -Donald R. Hay, Jr. AIM REALTY, INC. CA DRE 01338084
Fellow Licensed professionals, please do not respond to Trulia's fake question posts. Trulia is lying to gain our business and I believe it is criminal.
I think, it can be true. Yet, I got 3 active buyers for last two months who identified that they found me on trulia( i don't pay here, never did, but I repost some of my blogs about my community) One of them just closed a cash deal. Go figure.
Flag Sat Oct 13, 2012
I can't answer you question because I am a Agent. But I can tell you that Trulia sells the space to agents. Google the agent and you should be able to find out everything you need on that agent.