General Area in N.O.P.E>Question Details

Paul, Other/Just Looking in N.O.P.E, San Antonio,...

What do the initials N.O.P.E. stand for?

Asked by Paul, N.O.P.E, San Antonio, TX Thu Jul 29, 2010

Answers

8
What is interesting to me though is that the NOPE is not in the center of the city its by china grove. I still don't quite understand why its on there in general, what is the purpose. Not like this is something that keeps me up at night but really....I don't get it. ;-)
Let me stop the googling pain for you...

This is a mapping term. In most mapping systems we currently use on-line.... the acronym N.O.P.E. stands for either "Not On Planet Earth" or "Nowhere On Planet Earth"

Type in N.O.P.E. and the name of just about any city, and the map will take you very near to the exact center of the city.

How do I know about that... because I am just FULL of WAY useless knowledge.... LOL!!!

Hope that helps you to stop killing yourself looking for a neighborhood called N.O.P.E.

I was going to torture you with North Olmos Park Estates.... but someone would have looked that up an totally busted me because there is not such subdivision!

Jason C Campbell
Realtor / Mortgage Loan Officer
210-389-5266
To the realtors on here.....Google N.O.P.E San Antonio, tx , it will pop up a google map and show it located at 410 & 90 west of china grove. I saw this on my work GPS where we track our technicians(it's powered by google). I am quite curious!
Paul,
It's another way of saying "nope": Not On Planet Earth.

Warm regards,
Maggie Hawk, REALTOR
(386) 314-1149
Watson Realty Corp.
HELLO PAUL,
THERE AT LEAST (15) ACRONYM DEFINITIONS THAT CAN BE FOUND.
IT WOULD JUST DEPEND IN WHAT ARTICLE YOU FOUND THIS PARTICULAR
ACRONYM BEING USED.
Paul,

I'm sure there are different variations of the what the acronym stands for, but if you are in the real estate market I would assume it could mean "None Out Performs Exposedhomes".....

of course that's usually what I hear, but perhaps there may be a few other Realtors that may not have had that acronym sprung on them yet... ;)

I guess if you're looking for a more specific answer; you may desire to put a little more background in the question and we'll be here to help.
Web Reference: http://www.eXposedHomes.com
No Other Person Except
Steve Collins can help you! Well, that may be a stretch. Let me know where you saw it and I'll get an answer for you~
Web Reference: http://www.535HOME.com
I have no idea. Don't remember seeing it in the past. Where did you see it?