General Area in 07733>Question Details

Mickey - R.E.…, Home Buyer in Middletown, NJ

What day of the week do the agents go on open house tours in Holmdel? Middletown?

Asked by Mickey - R.E. Investor, Middletown, NJ Mon Apr 2, 2012

Answers

10
Holmdel has broker open houses on Thursdays typically between 11:00-1:00 and Middletown is on Tuesdays generally around the same time.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 3, 2012
Thank you
Flag Tue Apr 3, 2012
Middletown Tuesdays and Holmdel Thursdays
Broker Open houses are Thursdays in Holmdel and Tuesdays in Middletown. Hope this helps!
Hi Mickey,
"Broker open-houses" are done during the week. In Holmdel they are on Thursdays, and in Middletown, they are on Tuesdays. The hours are usually 11AM-1PM. It is not unusual
for us in the industry to stop by "Public open-houses", mostly done on Sundays, for us to
see a home in person that we might not have gotten to see when the "broker open-house"
was done. Seeing pictures on the MLS is good, but we really need to see properties
in person, and these open-houses help us agents be more effective and serve
our clients much better.
Frank Rizzo
As stated by the other agents the Brokers Opens are scheduled for Thursday in the Holmdel area and Tuesdays for the Middletown area on along with the neighboring areas of Aberdeen,Matawan and Hazlet. As other agents stated we also do a weekly caravan to view all new listings within our office.

However, I like to see the new inventory that is coming on the market so I can keep myself up to date and educated on what is happening in the areas so myself and some co workers will call to make appointments to view the homes so we can have the best information for all inquiries .
Ellen said it best, agents will check out Broker's Open House on Thursday in Middletown and Tuesday in Holmdel. Successful agents put on a light lunch to entice other agents to come to check out a listing. If you are represented by a realtor he or she will know best what to serve and advertise within the group. We share broker house information through our MLS as well as personal email and phone invitations. Good Luck
sounds like this is a FSBO looking to capitalize on agents on the Road.

If so Mickey, I not sure the idea will work . . . simply because of today's high inventory, we often have more than we can actually attend available that are listed by fellow associates that a FSBO would not make the list.
No, I am not a FSBO - what a cynic you are! Just a little pre-planning for when I list my house because of the the play groups my wife has on Tuesdays and Thursdays for other families with autistic children.
Flag Fri Apr 6, 2012
Broker Open Houses are scheduled in Holmdel on Thursdays usually around 11-1. If you would like to see a home anywhere in Monmouth County we will be happy to assist you. We live in Holmdel and are ready to help you with all your real estate needs!
Thank you
Flag Fri Apr 6, 2012
There are actually two different ways that agents tour homes. Some offices after their weekly meeting go on what is known as "Caravan"; this is where most of the agents in the office go "en masse" to see the new office listings.
The other way is a "Broker Open House". When an agent gets a new listing, they usually host a Brokers Open inviting agents from other offices to come & view the home. Middletown would be on a Tuesday & Holmdel would be on a Thursday.
Hope this answers your question.
Thank you
Flag Tue Apr 3, 2012
My question was what day of the week do the agents go on open house tours in Holmdel & Middletown.