General Area in San Clemente>Question Details

tmyll, Home Buyer in Coto de Caza, CA

What areas and neighborhoods would you recommend for a single empty nester?

Asked by tmyll, Coto de Caza, CA Sat Aug 11, 2012

Answers

7
I would definitely consider Corona del Mar, and yes, downtown Irvine. Of course it depends on what size home and your price. I'm available to help and know those areas well. My contact is kim.moye-reyes@cruresidential.com or 949.231-8214. Regards, Kim
There are so many options. Start first with your dream list of home and community. Then have a great Realtor work with you find the place that fits that list. I'd love the opportunity to help.
There are many great neighborhood in San Clemente. The question is, what are you really looking for, as far as price, size, view, night life, beach close, gated community. Please give me a call 949-279-9660, Our team would love to help you find your new home. Ledeen Hangen Tarbell 01849893 ledeen@ledeenhangen.com
Dear Empty Nester,

I am single, too, and almost an empty nester. Without knowing your specific needs, I will just let you know a few areas I like for myself, and maybe they might appeal to you, too. Mission Viejo has some wonderful neighborhoods with a variety of products from smaller single level detached homes to terrific lake view condos in an upscale guard-gated community with its own private beach. Dana Point has some terrific attached homes that are easy maintenance, beach close and close to shopping. Laguna Niguel, like Mission Viejo, has some lovely established neighborhoods of single level homes, many that have been updated and remodeled, as well as some terrific easy-care attached homes in neighborhoods like Marina Hills that have fabulous community amenities. If I were to choose for myself, I would most likely choose a smaller single level detached home with a view in Laguna Niguel. You can see you have a lot of options. Once you check out a few communities for yourself, you might have a better idea of what feels right for you and what fits your budget.

Enjoy shopping!

Jackie Gibbins
If you like to socialize I would recommend Newport Beach or Corona Del Mar. If you give a little bit more information on what you are looking for I can narrow it a little bit more down for you.

Yulia
http://www.MyDreamOCHome.com
Are you looking for a single family home or a condo/townhouse? Reason I ask is because with a condo, you have someone else taking care of ground maintanance and you are free to come and go as you please without worrying about it. It's hard to recommend areas to you, not knowing your interests. Do you want to be where you can walk to restaurants? Near the beach? In a gated community? If you could clarify a little bit, I can recommend areas for you that would be suitable.
It depends on your age, interests, and budget. There are many nice neighborhoods in Orange County. Some people really love the senior-restricted communities, others don't like them because you can't take your grandkids to the pools there.