General Area in Phoenix>Question Details

Trulia Phoen…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

What are the public transport options in Phoenix?

Asked by Trulia Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ Fri Nov 2, 2012

Answers

11
Doesn't Trulia realize that they are risking driving good people away from this site by employing such tactics?
no, apparently they don't realize that.......and , imo, they are making fools out of agents who are quickly jumping in with answers thinking they are responding to a real consumer
Flag Fri Nov 9, 2012
Public transportation options vary depending on where you live. You can google the route for the Light Rail, check on Bus routes and some area's have park and ride options as well.

When looking for places to live it's important to know the best routes and ways to get there.

Thank you Trulia for bringing this information to potential buyers and tourists to visit our great city.

When looking if you're in need of a Real Estate Professional to assist you, please keep me in mind.

Debbie Nieman
Keller Williams Sonoran Living
602-799-5239
diverdebi@cox.net
http://www.diverdebi.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
On a slightly more fun note, I personally love the light rail system. My family and i have parked now several times down on 19th and Camelback and ridden the train down to Tempe for lunch. The kids love the change and Tempe is way more fun than any other part of town :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 12, 2012
"Answering also counts towards our voices activity rankings!- Bill)"

Next exactly what i worry about...more about helping the consumer to me...Just saying.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 9, 2012
well Julie - personally, I think all these recent trulia-generated questions make agents look silly because they think they are responding to a genuine consumer's question.....look below and see the responses.........most don't have a clue this is a set up.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 9, 2012
Holly wrote: "Do you need help finding a place near public transportation?"

People, this is TRULIA asking such questions, not a potential client...

I'm just saying... :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
agree w/ you - I think it's silly that trulia is loading the board with their own questions.....and, imo, the agents jump in thinking they are helping someone and responding to a consumer, and are made to look like fools with their eager responses
Flag Fri Nov 9, 2012
Good Morning Trulia:

Can't you just Google, or whatever, this stuff vs. asking the professionals on your website to spend our time answering such questions?

Or, is it just me?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
I'm with you..... and trulia is really annoying me with all these contrived questions
Flag Fri Nov 9, 2012
Bill~ I think it's sad individuals that are NOT answering questions, I know some are plant from the other-side, "Trulia's competition" The badgering that goes on is not good. The individuals playing police- or whatever that think they are doing- "is unprofessional at best...."

If you can't answer the question, then you should have anything to answer!
Assumptions are just silly, and the individuals not answering the questions is sad, sorry for that...
Here is some information that might help out...All the best~ Jon

http://phoenix.gov/transportation/index.html
Phoenix has many different types of public transportation options. Since Phoenix is large and the transportation systems will vary by location, What part of town are you looking in?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
I'm not personally well versed with our public transportation services but I do know we have a bus system and now a light rail in Phoenix. Do you need help finding a place near public transportation?

For more information go to:
http://www.valleymetro.org/ or
http://m.valleymetro.org/ from your mobile device.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012