General Area in Allendale>Question Details

Bergenhouseh…, Home Buyer in Allendale, NJ

What are the nicer areas of Allendale, NJ?

Asked by Bergenhousehunter, Allendale, NJ Mon Mar 12, 2012

Answers

2
Having lived in Allendale for over 45 years in two different houses on opposite ends of town, I would be hard pressed to pick "the nicer areas" without knowing your preferences. Some people may not like the main roads but Franklin Tpke has some very old and beautiful stately colonial homes. Some of the first homes built as a community in Allendale along new street and Mallison Ave are smaller but provide the luxury of being within walking distance to the schools and town and mass transit. The newer developed areas of San Jancito have larger lot sizes and bigger homes. Allendale has many areas that appeal to many different people. If you wish to know more about the town I would be happy to give you a tour and discuss the real estate of Allendale.

James Lockard
RE/MAX Properties
201-674-3114
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 12, 2012
Allendale is so small that all areas are pretty nice. You can drive through all of Allendale in 10 minutes! So just call me for a tour! 201 785 7730