General Area in Northriver>Question Details

Violet, Home Buyer in Northriver, Toledo, OH

What are the closest high school and shopping area?

Asked by Violet, Northriver, Toledo, OH Thu Oct 27, 2011

Answers

4
Hi Violet,

By your location, I'm assuming you're looking at the Northriver neighborhood that includes 43604, 43605, 43608 and 43611 zip codes. This area would be in Woodward High School district. The High school is located at 701 E. Central Ave. There is easy access to I75 and I475 from this area which would make shopping at Westfield Shopping Mall, Shops at Levis Commons and all the various stores on SR795, Alexis Rd. and Monroe St. a short drive away. I hope this answers your question and I can be contacted at http://www.shanecorbett.com for further info. Thanks.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 29, 2013
Consider a Google search, and Google Maps for distance and directions....
Violet,

Bev is right on with regards to the schools, it all depends on what area of town you are in.

With regards to shopping areas, there are really 3 main shopping malls. Westfield Franklin Park is really the only indoor mall in Toledo. There are 2 outdoor shopping malls. One is Fallen Timbers, which is on the southwest part of town near Maumee, and Levis Commons, which is south of Toledo in Perrysburg. There are many smaller strip malls throughout the city, so it partly depends what you are looking for with regards to shopping.

Hopefully this has helped you out. Feel free to contact Bev or myself with any further questions.
Vicki,

Toledo is a large city and there are several High Schools in the area. There is Start High School in West Toledo, Rogers High School in South Toledo. There are also several Catholic Schools (Central Catholic) is co-ed, St. Johns and St. Francis are boys schools, Notre Dame and St. Ursula are girls schools. There is Waite High School in East Toledo, Woodward High School in North Toledo.

If you let me know what areas you are looking in maybe by zip zode, I can let you know how close the public school is to that location. There are also Suburb Schools such as Maumee, Perrysburg, Sylvania, Washington Local, Clay High (in Oregon), Lake School in Walbridge, Rossford Schools.

Please email me at bev.bundy@gmail.com or call me at 419-290-4238 if I can be of any more help.

Thank you for your interest,

Bev Bundy, Key Realty