General Area in Miami>Question Details

Sunnyside10, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

What are the best neighborhoods to live in you have a job at U.M medical Center?

Asked by Sunnyside10, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed May 1, 2013

Answers

8
I've worked with a number of doctors and employees from UM Medical School. I'm a native and know the surrounding areas very well. There are a number of options that we can discuss. I'd love to help you find a great home. Please contact me.

Kind regards,

Vivian Lara, MBA
Beachfront Realty
soberealestate@mac.com
http://www.vivianlara.com
Close to UM is a good neighborhood you can live. My email olsfla@hotmail.com or call me at 305-794-8435
Are you looking for buy or rent? I can send you both rentals and listing for sale in surrounding areas asap.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Depending on your definition of "best neighborhoods", you have quite a number of neighborhoods you can chose from which are within very acceptable proximity. My advice is you visit the nearby areas and judge for yourself.
Yes, I will. Thanks.
Flag Wed May 1, 2013
Hi Sunnyside,
I will recommend you the Roads. It is easy for you to take Metrorail to work or go on US 1 if you prefer to drive. An still live in a great community, close to Brickell, Downtown, Coconut Grove, the Gables, Miami Beach. If you need more info about this neighborhood I can help you. I'm an specialist in this area. My Number 786-975-6655 Martha at Piquet Realty
The word BEST is a relative term when deciding on neighborhoods in Miami. What one person finds to be "great" might not be appealing to another and vice versa. Also because Miami is so large and is comprised of Urban, Pedestrian, Historic, Suburban, etc. knowing what suits you would be helpful in determining a neighborhood to live in. If you are working in the medical hub of Miami, there are neighborhoods that are in close proximity (consider Coral Gables, Miami Shores, Brickell, etc.) that might be convenient for your commute.
You can also search on my website at http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez for available properties in particular neighborhoods as well as get data on Local Information (demographics, schools, crime, quality of life, etc.)

I’m looking forward to hearing from you to see how I can further help.

Professionally yours,
Jose Gomez, Realtor
Real Living – First Service Realty
(305) 915-4679
http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez
The best for me is about lifestyle. Not wanting a long commute. Thanks.
Flag Wed May 1, 2013
Midtown if you want a condo, many doctors and staff live in the neighborhood. Morningside if you prefer single family. 305.297.2220
It all depends on your budget but the roads and the Brickell area are great areas near the medical center. Call me, I would love to help but need to know your budget and how many bedrooms you need.....