General Area in Granger>Question Details

Allison, Both Buyer and Seller in Chicago, IL

What are the best areas to live in Granger? We want our children to go to Northpoint or Mary Frank.

Asked by Allison, Chicago, IL Mon Apr 7, 2008

Also, what areas have the best resale value? Thanks.

Answers

2
Monique Snelson’s answer
Hello Allison,
Almost all the newer subdivisions sell great that feed into Mary Frank and NorthPoint. Foxchase, Covington Shores, Bridlewood, Lexington Glen are just a few. What you need to ask yourself is how much do I want to spend. Then, this question could be answered a bit easier. Also, have you looked at Prairie Vista? This is another top elementary school in the PHM system that is about 3 miles from the other schools. That area boasts some wonderful family friendly subdivisions as well. Some to consider: Brendon Hills, Waterford Green, Quail Ridge (North or South) and Quail Valley. Let us know how your search goes or if one of us can help you further.
Happy Buying.....
Hi Allison,

I think I may have answered another recent question of yours. There are quite a few very nice subdivisions within those schools. Some include Bridlewood, Covington Shores, Fox Chase, Barrington Woods...The prices range anywhere from the low $200's to high $700's. As for resale, honestly all of these areas are about the same. The average days on market in the last 6 months has been 65 days compared to comparble areas in neighboring towns and townships being 180 days on average.

If you have any other questions I can help you with, please feel free to contact me!

Lisa Howell
574-370-4179
Lisa.Howell@Century21.com