General Area in 21090>Question Details

Rosemarie Vo…, Other/Just Looking in 21090

What are some comparable SOLD amounts best match 6113 Medora Rd, Linthicum, MD 21090--Need to use as Base?

Asked by Rosemarie Vodak, 21090 Thu Jan 1, 2009

I understand an appraisal will be required for a refinance. I need to figure know what amt my home is valued for LTV projection /and Loan Avail based on sale of similar home in area. To continue with refinance prep.
thanks so much..
Rose

Answers

2
Hi Rosemary,

Please send me a private email to LDevnew@cbmove.com, so I can get some further information from you. I have taken a look at the general area and there seems to be a huge variation in home price, so I want to get the specifics of your home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 1, 2009
Dear Rosemarie, Happy New Year! To help you with your question, you can either try zillow.com for a avg home sale in your area. To best help you, more info would be needed on your specific home. You can call me 443-574-1727. But when you do refinance, the bank will hire an independant appraiser and what they say will be the actual value of your home in this market.
Donna Day - Realtor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 1, 2009