General Area in San Antonio>Question Details

John Anderson,  in Los Altos, CA

We need HELP! Our credit score is 580. We want a house! We are first time home buyers. We want a FHA loan with down payment assistance.

Asked by John Anderson, Los Altos, CA Sat May 11, 2013

I've been told "this" I been told "that" we're looking for someone who can help us. Anybody out there with some helpful info. please share.

Answers

5
Look into the NACA program it offer shown payment assistance and sounds like just what you are looking for
Hello John,

I would be happy to help you purchase your home. I know of a mortgage program that may be a good fit for your situation.

If I can be of help,please end me an email, dianat@thehornco.com

All the best in your Home search.

Diana Tawil

The Horn Company Real Estate Group
John,
I have been able to assist homebuyers, like yourself, get qualified for a home loan within 2-6 months. Our mortgage company has an in-house credit improvement program. I would be happy to share some tips and ideas to raise your score as well as inform you about our credit program.

If you are looking at getting into something sooner, we also have several houses that we offer a lease/purchase agreement. This program allows you to move in to the house while we work on your credit.

Feel free to call me with questions...210.387.5626

Hector Adkins
Help For Homebuyers &
Leaderboard Investments
I can refer a lender that can possibly tell you what you would need to do to get your credit score up pretty quickly. I had someone that was a little shy of 620 and when they did what the lender told them to do, their credit score shot up by almost a 100 points. Give me a call, I would love to help you get your new home.
John,

Give me a call I've a lender who can help you.

Best Regards

Johnny E Williams
210-858-7899
Johnny@sahomestx.com
http://www.sahomestx.com