General Area in Ukiah>Question Details

Demso, Renter in California

We are relocating from UK and need rental property in commuting distance to San Francisco - University of the Pacific

Asked by Demso, California Wed Nov 24, 2010

We require short commute, good schools, friendly neigbourhood, good church, child day care facilities, 3-4 bedroom house/ ranch/bungalow with 2 bath with a monthly rental of $2000-$3000 in the surburb of San Francisco. Which are the nice and affordable areas?

Answers

2
If you are still looking for an experienced International Realtor in San Francisco who specializes in global relocation, I know someone who was born and raised in San Francisco. Both of her parents are from Europe and own a business in San Francisco.

I can be reached at elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com
You may want to look in Livermore or Pleasanton areas. This would put you about in the middle between San Francisco and University of the Pacific which is in Stockton. If are really looking to be closer to San Francisco, you might want to look in San Bruno or Burlingame. I don't know how much the rents are there but a realtor in those areas could assist you in finding something. Try e-mailing an agent at a Coldwell Banker or REMax office., Good luck