General Area in Garland>Question Details

somi2000, Home Buyer in Garland, TX

We are moving to Garland from another city but cannot decide whether to move to Sachse or Garland? Please advise. I have two under the age of 8yrs.

Asked by somi2000, Garland, TX Fri May 31, 2013

Answers

2
Sachse is in effect part of Garland, same school district, it is located in north Garland, close to toll road that can take you to major hwy's in the area, also Sachse can tend to have newer homes since this was developed more recently then other parts of Garland---- now there are also other areas in Garland proper that are very similar to Sachse and as in most communities there are nice subdivisions in Garland-----
Sachse is in general a new community with in north Garland PLUS it is real close to toll road AND close to Garlands major mall of Fire Wheel ----- just really depends where in the Garland area you would prefer to live---- if you have any additional questions let me know----
My primary concern is the welfare of my kids and their schooling. We live in college station and my kids go to a school that is rated 8. I would like the same or more. Just wondering from schooling perspective
Flag Fri May 31, 2013