General Area in Chattanooga>Question Details

Haleigh Irby, Home Buyer in Clarksville, TN

We are looking to moving down a early next year. We are looking for a realtor to help us find a rental, & help us scope out the areas. Help please.

Asked by Haleigh Irby, Clarksville, TN Mon Jul 1, 2013

Answers

3
Haleigh,
I think your best plan of action is to contact a Chattanooga Realtor closer to when you plan to move. Good rental homes especially go very quickly and the landlords are usually not willing to wait a month or two for the tenant. They want their properties leased immediately. I have worked with many rental clients and would be happy to show you around Chattanooga and help you with your search when you are ready. My company is Crye-Leike Realtors 423-870-5202 and my direct number is 423-424-8693.
Hello!

I would suggest asking closer to the time you are moving. We have an incredibly strong rental market and it won't help you at all to connect with someone right now for a rental in my opinion. If I were you, I would research areas over the next few months... school zones, crime, distance to work, etc... and then a month or two before you are moving, then contact someone who specializes in the areas you are interested in.

When your moving date is a bit closer, I'd be happy to help!

Ashley Burns
(423) 486-4350
Haleigh, you will love living in Chattanooga. I work with many investors that have rentals so feel free to contact me when you are ready and I will help you find a home to rent. 423-432-4115 thanks. Sabrena