General Area in Lake Wylie>Question Details

Izzie, Renter in Lake Wylie, SC

We are looking for a nice home in the Lake Wylie area (Clover school dst 2) to rent. 4 bdrms, a great/bonus or finished basement. Any advice?

Asked by Izzie, Lake Wylie, SC Mon Apr 16, 2012

We currently live in a rental @$2200/mth and the owner is selling. Would like to find something comparable to our current home. Thanks

Answers

3
Now is a great time to be looking for a rental in the Lake Wylie/Clover area. You're past the rush of summer moving, and relocation activity has picked up dramatically. Contact me and I'll be more than happy to help you find a great rental!
I would be more than happy to assist you in your search for a home in the Lake Wylie area. I am working with another client in that same market at this time. Please email me or call me. kimberly@lilacrealty.com or 704-560-1340.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
I will have a 2,800 sq ft. 4bd 2.5ba historic home in Clover for rent Oct. 1st. if you are interested please reply.