General Area in San Fernando>Question Details

Coral Reef I…, Both Buyer and Seller in Cocoa Beach, FL

We are looking for a Real Estate Agent in the San Fernando Valley area of California that is willing to work with investors. Thanks!

Asked by Coral Reef Investments & Properties, Cocoa Beach, FL Thu Jan 12, 2012

Answers

7

Thank you for reaching out to me regarding your Real Estate needs and questions. Over my years of experience I have become an expert in the area of representing buyers, including investors. I can and will help you find the right home that fits your needs and your requirements. I am committed to helping you along the way to obtaining your new home, this includes searching for the best financing, exploring the market inventory, and examining all your housing options.
Please don't forget that I can research any property that is listed in the Southern California area regardless of who the listing office is, the price range, or the city it may be located.

Truly,
Willing to work with real estate investors. (Have enormous experience of working with investors in general and international clients). Live in, and focus on SFV. Let's discuss and see if we have a rapport as that's the key to success.

Audrey Peters
C L Properties Inc.
818-538-6508
DRE01895201

I am working in San Fernando valley and have an experience working with investors. Please give me a call of e-mail me to discuss.

Ripsi Yepremyan
Prudential CA Realty
Tel. 818.522.0660
e-mail: hyeprem@yahoo.com
DRE #01488880
Good day,

Where exactly in the SanFernando areas? I am very familiar with the East/West Valley.
If know one is assisting you yet, feel free to give me a call, I'm here to help.

Have a Fanstastic Day!

Merlin Barrientos
Realtor Associate
Pinnacle Estate Properties Inc.
24501 Town Center Drive
Valencia CA 91355
direct 661 713-8780
dre01761948
Web Reference: http://pinprop.com
I would be happy to work with investors.Please feel free to contact me at (909)731-7124 or (800)578-0751
or email me at ludy@tarbell.com.
Thank you.

Ludy Ivonina.
Realtor.
Tarbell,Realtors
What are you looking for?

Dot Chance, Realtor®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
DRE License #01494182
Keller Williams Realty World Media Center
http://www.DotChance.com
818.339.7712

WHEN YOU THINK OF REAL ESTATE...Think DotChance.com! My business thrives from your referrals!
I'm not in San Fernando valley, but I would imagine any real estate agent would be willing to work with investors, since all home and property buyers are investors, whether you live in the home or not.

How did you come to identify San Fernando valley as an investment target area from Florida? Purely by the rental yields?
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com