General Area in Taylor>Question Details

Sandy, Home Buyer in Buckeye, AZ

We are looking at buying 20 acres around Taylor with power. Where do we look?

Asked by Sandy, Buckeye, AZ Sun Feb 22, 2009

Answers

2
We have a 10 acre property we are thinking of selling. It is completely fenced and has a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with a basement that has another bedroom and rec room. The property has an arena and several pastures. It is a nice small community and there a lot of great people in the Taylor and Snowflake area.
Please contact me. I am an agent in Overgaard, AZ (about 35 mi from Taylor). I just spoke with 2 sisters last week who wanted to list their Mom's home which is 12 mi E of Snowflake. Snowflake and Taylor towns are right next to each other. This property is on 19.9 acres, has it's own well, has power, a 4 BD/2 BA manufactured home (a 2003 Cavco in excellent condition) and the price will likely be under $140,000. If this is to be your primary home, it will qualify for FHA or VA financing. My name is Marge Hanken and I am an agent at the ERA office in Overgaard, AZ. Office is: 800-488-6480 and leave a message if I am not there. Or call my cell phone at 480-540-7453.